Monday, March 19, 2018

you mean the world to me - Mixed media panel



Hey friends,
Today I m here to present you with this gorgeous panel I made for my cousin. She wanted to gift something simple with a picture of both of them for her hubby's 50th birthday. she also wanted browns in the layout as it will match the decor of her home too.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

For this gorgeous layout I didn't use any pattern paper. I made my own pattern paper!! I used 270 GSM iris paper . I used library green and leaf green archival inks for the edges n blended them together till I was happy with the result. then i used distress oxides on top of the green n sprinkled it with some water droplets so the oxides will react. I used script stamp n stamped it with green archival ink. added layers of photo mats n distressed the edges with scissors n distressed it with brown ink. added the window frame n added some die cuts, handmade heartfelt creations flowers and leaves for the whole layout. added a beautiful note which my cousin wrote for her hubby.

Hope you all get inspired with  this layout an love it as much as I do.

Thank you for stopping by !!!!
Love & Hugs
Bela







2 comments:

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...