Monday, March 19, 2018

Greens - Mixed Media Home decor panel




Hey Friends,


Today I m here to present to you a beautiful home decor mixed media panel. I m totally in love with it and I feel accomplished by creating it as this panel proves that you don't need expensive craft materials to make something unique.

Image may contain: plant



I started with a left over hardboard. I used tissues, gesso n modelling paste to give the textures in the background. I used some left over chipboard to make the faux bricks. I made around 60 bricks. I played around till I was happy with the placement of the bricks. colored the whole panel n shades of browns giving darker color arund the bricks for the shadow effect. Made space for a bottle n to give it vintage look I tied jute strings around the top n stuck it to the panel. now to give a more natural look to the whole piece I added some moss to the bricks and my beautiful home decor panel was ready. i added water to the bottle n added a real plant for the finished look.

Hope this post inspires you !!!!

Thank you for stopping by

Love & Hugs

Bela   











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...