Monday, March 19, 2018

Monochromatic mixed media layout





Hey friends,
Today I m here to present a lovely layout which i made for my hubby as a gift on valentines day It has a picture of an Indian actor salman khan. I know you all will think why not my hubby's picture. We both love this picture of him which we got in some calendar and we both wanted to treasure . unlike his usual glamorous pictures this one was super simple n that smile is contagious.Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor\

For this layout I used 300 GSM heavy card stock .I used black archival ink for stenciling, steampunk gears colored in black, beautiful grey colored roses, white leaves, black organza laces , die cut butterflies i white, honey comb die cuts in black , paper strings, and left over chipboard pieces for the layers.



No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.


Hope you all like this post and get inspired ...

Thank you for stopping by !!!

Love & Hugs
Bela 






1 comment:

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...