Monday, March 19, 2018

Back to earth - Name panel

Hey Freinds,

Today I m here to present a commissioned work which I made for a client who just got a new home . She told me to make something very unique . After loads of brain storming I came up with this idea of a name panel which she instantly liked.


Image may contain: text

For this beautiful name panel I used a 10 X 16 hardboard I added heavy card stock on the hardboard as i wanted to paint it to make it look very very raw n natural. I started adhering the twigs after cutting them to the required size. after layering the twigs in a way that looked natural i added stones on to the twigs at the base. once i was happy with the placement i started painting the twigs at the bottom with brown n also added darker tones at the top in wood grain look. added solawood flowers from my stash here n there . Lastly added the last name of the client in MDF cutout which was painted in antique gold color.
I framed this piece in a box with an antique gold frame




Thank You for stopping by !!!!

Love & Hugs
Bela











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...