Monday, March 19, 2018

Mixed media layout in pinks n browns.








Beautiful weather outside !!! And I have created a gorgeous layout in pinks n browns.
I have used a pattern paper from my stash . First of all I gave texture to the background by using dot stencil randomly. After that i adhered the MDF lazer cutout to the page and adhered a lovely picture of a sweet ballerina which will be my focal point. gave the opposite corners a distressed look by distressed oxides. added prima art stones around the circle MDF n sprayed it with mauve colored spray. Finally I embellished the whole layout with solawood flowers, fussy cut butterflies,  from my stash added few dried fillers for the extra interest.











Hope u love this gorgeous layout. Would love to see your creations if u get inspired by this layout.

Thanks for stopping by !!!

Love & Hugs !!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...