Monday, March 19, 2018

Mixed media Panel

Hey Friends,

Today I am here to present my mixed media panel !!!



For this Panel I took A wooden panel with a window. Size of the panel is 8 x 8 inch and in center there is a window.... It was a left over piece from a clock cutout. For this I have used laces, wooden embellishments, metal embellishments, twigs, strings, glass cabochons, artstones and pearls which I have put in the window . The dress is made of a card stock which I colored in pattern n the flowing skirt of the dress is made in different laces which i had in my stash. i was totally in mood to try a different color combo that's why i chose turquoise n purple for the dresses n flowers n for the background I used greens n browns which are the perfect colors of nature.





Hope you all like this mixed media panel which can be used perfectly as a home decor piece !!!

Thank you for stopping by ......

Love & Hugs !!!

Bela






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...