Monday, March 19, 2018

Desk Organizer In rustic browns









Hey Friends,

Today I m here to present a beautiful mixed media desk organizer . This one is special as one of my friend wanted to gift this to her hubby on valentines day.... It was so refreshing when this was a useful gift not the usual red roses n chocolates. when I told her the concept she was super excited n agreed on the spot.

No automatic alt text available.


 I have to thank my hubby vikas for designing this desk organizer. He is an interior designer by profession so he could get this made . I Started by giving this panel a texture with tissues n modelling paste. then i started painting it in the shades of brown . my friend had sent me a pic of a show for the color that she needed. i tried my best to come close to the color that she wanted.
   


Image may contain: shoes and boots

once the desired effect with the color n texture was achieved I added mdf steampunk gears n painted it with brown n antique gold to match the over all background. added clock n key too. after the whole panel was done I let it dry completely overnight before sealing it with varnish.
      



No automatic alt text available.

Hope you all like this Beautiful desk organizer which can be perfect for gifting which has utility as well as adds decor to the desk.


Thank you for stopping by  !!!!!

Love & Hugs
Bela








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...