Monday, March 19, 2018

Follow your dreams - mixed media panel

Hey Friends,
I love steampunk style mixed media . Its raw, grungy and very very manly. so today I present to u a beautiful panel with fresh colors not the usual browns which we mostly use for the steampunk.
No automatic alt text available.

For this panel I used hardboard n started adhering laces for textures. I love this broad lace and also the lovely texture it gave. I used this one as it didn't have any flowers or flourishes..... then i started arranging steampunk gears, some nails, screws, nut bolts, which added more to the steampunk style.  Then started adding browns for the edges going to greens to yellow in shades. I absolutely love the way it has turned out though I spent hours coloring it till I was satisfied. Added the sentiment follow your dreams as without sentiment I felt something is missing.
No automatic alt text available.



No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.



5 comments:

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...