Monday, March 19, 2018

Beautiful - Mixed Media Panel






Hey Friends,


Today I am here to Present my project which is super simple yet classy n elegant at the same time.




No automatic alt text available.

For this Beautiful mixed media panel I hv used beautiful pattern paper From floral collection which I had in my stash from along time. I applied gesso to the wooden panel and while it was wet I tore some papers in floral n leaf prints n adhered it on the panel. then I did some stenciling in the center top n bottom part just to add little interest n sprinkled it with some shimmer. added brown spray to the left n little green on top where i had done stenciling.  Used paper pieces from old book which adds little touch of vintage here and there. made the dress out of a pink floral paper which i thought goes very well with my background added a delicate floral lace to the hem . Added beautiful word, and corner in mdf  n some distressed wooden butterflies n wall die cut on the left side to complete my piece.





No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.


Thank you for stopping by !!!! Hope this post inspires you 


Love & Hugs 
Bela
    




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...