Saturday, August 18, 2018

Love - Mixed Media Canvas - Video Tutorial

Hello Friends !!
Bela Shah here with my latest mixed media canvas.

Mixed media is so much fun and this time I have tried to do a project which is out of my comfort zone … I took it up as a challenge and I am thrilled with the way this looks right now... I know that this is mixed media canvas but I kind of remember my kodiakanal trip where I saw beautiful hydrangea flowers... as this project has similar colors...
Also I would like to see your creations so tag me on Facebook so I know how much this post has inspired you. The video tutorial will be super helpful where you can see how I have worked with Little Birdie Craft products to make this lovely project.
Few close Ups of the project ….









Please check out the video tutorial for the project. Don't forget to leave some love and comments !!!

https://youtu.be/yGkf4bhdhYM


Love & Hugs

 Bela 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...