Tuesday, March 31, 2020

You Rock - Women - Be your own kind of Beautiful




 Hello  Hello
I am blogging after a long time but its so good to be back.....
Today I m here to share a beautiful card with u which I made for this awesome hop called
 WOMEN- Be your own kind of Beautiful....

Sharing a simple card for hop by the following theme"women empowerment"
" YOU ROCK "
I have tried to show the attitude of today's woman who has ROCKED in every phase of life
Be it taking care of the home, family , job ... Not only with the hard-work, dedication but also with equal compassion, passion n love...

I have drawn this image of this girl and colored the image in pencil colors.... i have tried to give a very strong n raw feel to the image..... and kept the background simple by adding only stenciling to give more importance to my focal point.....

I hope you all like this attempt of mine amidst all the beautiful cards which so many of u have made as participation and support to this beautiful attempt of bringing women together.....


Love & Hugs 
Bela





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Positive Vibes Hop - BLESSED - An Altered Telephone in Mixed Media Pictorial

Hello !!! I am Bela shah. Welcome to The Positive vibes hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & ...